Tuesday, January 19, 2010

After court says announced change was a mistake, Atlantic Yards condemnation case back on for January 29 hearing

Never mind.

After an electronic court filing indicated that the Atlantic Yards condemnation case was postponed from January 29 to March 17 and with a different judge than anticipated, court officials today said that was a mistake and the case will proceed on January 29 before Justice Abraham Gerges.

From a court docket update today

The appearance scheduled for March 17, 2010 before Judge BERT BUNYAN in part MOTION TRIAL TERM 8 has been cancelled. This appearance has been removed from the court's docket.

IAS Judge Assigned

The judge assigned to this case has been changed to ABRAHAM G. GERGES.

By MOTION, originally made returnable on January 29, 2010, BERGER & WEBB, LLP for the PLAINTIFF moved this court, in MOTION PART, seeking the following relief: OTHER RELIEFS. This motion is currently pending before the court and is assigned to Judge ABRAHAM G. GERGES.

Appearance Scheduled

On January 29, 2010, an appearance is scheduled on this motion before Judge ABRAHAM G. GERGES in MOTION TERM 74.

Case Comments Updated

The Clerk's docket comments concerning this case have been updated to the following: THIS CASE WAS ASSIGNED TO AN AP PART IN ERROR. ACCORDING TO THE RJI, THIS IS A CONDEMNATION CASE. AT THE DIRECTION OF CHIEF CLERK THOMAS KILFOYLE, THE CASE HAS BEEN O/R TO THE HON. ABRAHAM GERGES. THE CHIEF CLERK FURTHER DIRECTED THAT MOTION SEQ 001 BE SCHEDULED_; ___________ ON 1/29/10 (THE RETURN DATE). PREVIOUSLY, THE MOTION HAD BEEN ADJOURNED TO 3/17/10 BEFORE BB-8. PER GK. ENT 1/19/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment